viernes, 23 de mayo de 2014

The best movie ever


I like watching movies a lot. I try to watch a movie every week and also I try to go to the cinema at least once a month. My favorite movie es The notebook. I think is very romantic. The story of the characters and what happened in the movie makes it one of my favorite. And I also really like love stories!! :) I hate movies about fiction like Harry Potter or Twilight.
What is your favorite movie? What do you think about it? 


Best,

Miss Cata

18 comentarios:

  1. my favorite movie is 3MSC (tres metros sobre el cielo), is a romantic movie love, and also hate yet I love horror movies, I think that not all movies are good, but I like more the romantic movies.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Barbara! Please take a look at the rubric that is down this post. See you!

      Eliminar
  2. my favorite movie is Project X is a movie showing adolecensia an entertainment area friends party and school I really like that show me things I do with my friends and all the adrenaline that shows the movie gives a sense of this I love going to the movies there and watch movies ...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My favorite movie is No Strings Attached, .I don't like horror and fiction films.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My favorite movie is oblibion, because it shows what happens in the future and the planet and a lot of has action .

    ResponderEliminar
  5. my favorite is movie is REC because it is a very good horror film and is different from the others, it is also zombies

    ResponderEliminar
  6. To my I like cinema, but I am a "fan", that I know the names of the actors, or watch a movie every day, my favorite genre of film is the action, I like movies like "The Avengers", or "Rage of Titans", but which I've always loved has been the "Spider-man", in fact when I was a child I had the opportunity to read one comic of my father and since that day, the "fantasy action" so to speak I loved, some take as these films for children, but up to 50 people see these films

    ResponderEliminar
  7. my favorite movie is a cracked lovely, I love the change of paper, the nerd falls for the diva and is not like all movies, which usually is the teenager who falls for the handsome guy I think movies are a fun way to spend a cloudy day or just a way of distraction. :)



    ResponderEliminar
  8. My favorite movie is "una esposa de mentira". Is a one men very ugly that a getting married but your future wife talking with a friends he become ng wrong of he and he stay whit ring a plastic surgeon, etc. Thank to this, he married with a his secretary.If they see is more fun.

    Jeremías Canales.
    Blessing:)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. my favorite movie is Percy Jackson, is a series of 5 books, and today there are only 2 movies. To me, it's one of the best movies, and also one of the best series, I do like these movies because it has good content, and also the actors in the movie are very good
    Miss): i love you

    ResponderEliminar
  10. my favorite movie is of nacis, because it shows how people were formerly

    ResponderEliminar
  11. my favorite movie is whip it is about a girls they practice a rollers derbys is a sport so funny and the movie is funny and have love happinness and sport is a very good movie and i like movies of action or fiction and adventures :)

    Faundez:)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Conny. Try to complete the other posts. You're very good. Best, Miss C.

      Eliminar
  12. my favorite movie is suicide room because one is obsessed with the internet and things that you are able to do to be accepted by the people you meet there.
    This is a guy who commits suicide by people who know the internet, I like movies that are about suicide and sadness of people ;))

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I also like movies, cinema is the best, to see on the big screen and the sound get caught, is spectacular. Finding Nemo is one of my favorite movies because I'm attracted to bright colors and by the movements of fish and even algae, is quite real.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. my favorite movie is before death is a love of romantic movie, and I also like horror movies and I like a lot of action as the avengers and iron man , Hulk ,ect and spider-man (:

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hello:) I love movies in specially of horror, action but the romantic movies those that make you cry, my favorite movie as my partner Sarai is Before of die is a movie about a girl with cancer, is perfect, this movie make me cry, i recommend 100%. I hate some old movies, and i like superhero movies, Iron Man i love you<333333
    Bye:)

    ResponderEliminar
  16. my favorite movie is Percy Jackson, is a series of 5 books, and today there are only 2 movies. To me, it's one of the best movies, and also one of the best series, I do like these movies because it has good content

    ResponderEliminar