The "Registro Civil" here in Chile has publised a list with names that parents cannot choose for their chilren. These names are often weird and strange. We also can find names like "Justin", "Beyonce" or "Mike" in Chile. What do you think about this? Would you name your babies like a famous person?
Best,
Personally I could not identify with the name of someone famous with the name of my son, I find it a little silly by parents who are driven by fashion, and make their children a name that may not be normal, and that might please the person wearing it, not like it, but unfortunately, that decision is made by the parents, and try to make the best decision :(
ResponderEliminarI think that putting a name famous some or celebribidad is neither bad nor good I do not mind that but maybe those parents not piesan that children can be embarrassing but can not find it bad that we all have the freedom to choose the name of our children are some of them ;)
ResponderEliminarI see no evil, I would do the same with my son. My future son called justin :)
ResponderEliminarI think, this is not bad because is problem of the parents of course i dont called my children britney with a surname perez, look horrible, well my hospen have a "gringo" surname, and we will be a beautiful family jij<33 this is all i think of this, bye<33
ResponderEliminarI think that is a stupidity put famous names to our children, because it has no science.
ResponderEliminarI think that the civil record this one well because there are names that they cannot use for his children and if they were managing to do it when the child or girl this big mas can change it, would not call my son or daughter since the famous
ResponderEliminarMy opinion on this is that all parents have the right to choose your child's name, whatever, some more rare than others, but he was elected parents and what?, at least my son will not have any strange name, I hope.
ResponderEliminarMiss Cata pardon the delay, but could not publish before, since I was very sick
Don't worry Felipe. Please answer the first post about Babies on Facebook. Bye!
Eliminar