Death Penalty is now used in some contries. Many years ago death penalty was used in a lot of countries all around the world. People who have killed others, people who have raped little girls or people who have commited a cruel act. In some states of United States death penalty is legal. What do you think about this? Would you accept this law? Do you agree or disagree with death penalty?
Best,
See you on tuesday!
Miss Cata
This one well, only in extreme uses. The people who indeed deserves it.
ResponderEliminarThey were used in last times. In my opinion no human being for at least killing, will deserve a death sentence, but it continues being used.
I would not accept this law, because it looks like to me a cruelty, on which we would put to the same level that an assassin. I believe that no country should apply this law, since those who judge can be wrong, or simply to invent reasons to innocent.
I agree, if would accept this law because there are many people are raped and often leave a rapist free .
ResponderEliminarBut only in cases such as rape, kidnapping, or extreme things.
Fernanda Gonzalez
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI think you should not do, but depending on the severity of the offense could be given life sentence...
ResponderEliminarit should be suppressed, I think that not this one well but is used in the delinquents already exist things that give for the life imprisonment and in the jails there is do space, would not accept it, I do not agree but it is not a topic of the scope of one.
ResponderEliminarI think that not is good this law, because the people maybe can change, but no change, also exist the penalty "life imprisonment". In my opinion the death penalty not is necesary, but the other penalty yes they are others more strongers and the lifetime.
ResponderEliminarThis is my opinion:)
Blessing!:D
By:Jeremías Canales
I disagree because every people who commits a cruel act must pay with jail or other punishment, but not death.
ResponderEliminarI think it's okay because if you made a mistake in logic that page and if something bad should pay to death after all what they did is not right and I did hurt someone if not innocent but if deveria do so because they are people like everyone
ResponderEliminargoodbye pamper yourself having to rest :D
My opinion is that the death penalty is something very bad, since making torture a person by a bad act that made, is not as relevant, something the prisons, there are clear that in some prisons there are no high security as in others, that should be applied, and every act has a number of years in which it must pay in gratings
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI do not I'm according to this law That each person has aprovechadas y can retract and change does not help kill a person for an act I did though I'm the Most That is a cruel person and killing her does not change things maybe will decrease haci but not all have good Opportunities
ResponderEliminarI have waited a long time that this law makes it legal, would be a good start to diminish evil in the country. For me it is acceptable that this law existed in Chile, because very bad people commit very serious crimes and a "penning behind bars" is not enough for me.
ResponderEliminarI think the death penalty is acceptable to me because it is unfair that we feed them with our money and i think that law should be legal.
ResponderEliminarYes I do agree to use the death penalty. I think the criminals should be aware of the fact that if you commit a violent crime then we society, it slay
ResponderEliminarI think there are people who deserve the death penalty, there are cases that surprise for his cruelty, and agree to cases where abuse has been found, especially in children, and also in cases with much violence.
ResponderEliminarI do not believe that death sentence be best in some cases, I say that if someone kills or viola after they already had in jail there if necessary.
ResponderEliminareveryone deserves a second chance but not a third;)
I think about the death penalty is that in some cases is bad because the people is bad judge, all people commit mistakes, this sentence no will exist in none country in the world. Is a dead slow and painful.
ResponderEliminarIn conclusion this not exist, is horrible, i dont like and terrifies me think in this:(