domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

Is it good to belong to an urban tribe?

¿What do you think about belong to an urban tribe? Some years ago "Pokemones" were in. Everyone wanted to be a pokemon. Generally every urban tribes wear its own clothes style and their own accesories.
Now we have Hipsters. They wear big glasses and usually a lot of accesories too. They also drink coffee on Starbucks.
As you can see there are many urban tribes all over the world. What do you think about belonging to a urban tribe? Have you ever been into one?
Kisses
Miss Cata =D


9 comentarios:

  1. it gives me the same urban tribe, because it does not affect anything, on the contrary I like people to be different from the rest and that each has its own style unno the one you like, and never belonged to a tribe eh that is different from mine.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks. Barbara hace poco subi otra cosa al Blog para que lo revises y avises a tus compañeros.

      Eliminar
  2. If, I think that there is nothing of villain in remaining in urban tribe, I think that this well that each one has his style and never in urban tribe .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well i dont think so much about this, because this theme not have much importance for me, uhm i can say, existing so much tribe, and i have friends of belong of this,i dont belonged a urban tribe, and i dont know more can say:(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! Isi subí algo al Blog. Porfis revisalo y comentales a tus compañeros. Saludos!

      Eliminar
  4. My opinion of these tribes are that each has to do with the taste of each person and are not something "bad" for society, but we must not let yourself be carried away by the influence in these tribes, and not be for example, Hipster that is fashionable, that shows that the person does things simply by fashion not that you like

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The truth is I've never been to an urban tribe, hate follow fads or urban tribes ... to me is stupid. I think each person has their own way of dressing and has its own style.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. sometimes it is annoying to see so many people as it has been through so'''' urban tribes are not only trendy hipsters, now there are children who believe homosexuals or are part of the tribe'' where'' ask.fm most became known by that means, no one is stupid. And no, I have never belonged to a few years ago was trying to be pokemona or not XD and now if I'm not in a

    Pd:I do not like to lock in one style so I do not belong to any ;))))

    ResponderEliminar
  7. My opinion is that it gives the same thing, the people choose with that type of urban tribe they are identified, to my personally I do not like any tribe.

    ResponderEliminar