When I was born Facebook didn't exist. When you were born Facebook didn't exist. But now Facebook is all over around the world!!! Now, we can know litlle people since they are on their mom's belly. We can see photos of new born baby or we can see babies when they are on the hospital or the clinic.
Many people say that is bad to post so many photos of babies on Facebook because it is a public website. Anyone can see, even if they live in China!!
There is some cases in which parents, mom and dad, create a profile for their son or daughter.
What do you think? Would you post photos of your little brother or sister? If you have kids, would you create a profile for them on Facebook?
See you next week guys!
Have a great looooong weekend! =D
Miss Cata
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHello, well my review about this theme, is short, i dont have a little brothers or sister, in my family, i am de little sister, i meet a kids or babies with facebook, this is rare, but maybe the family need that people meet his son, the negative part is that so many people can look this photos and so many strangers can make thing with this photos, is dangerous and public.
ResponderEliminarThis is my opinion, jiji<3 bye:)
Good Isi!!!! I like it!
EliminarI think is a good idea because someone is free of publicate anything about them life.
ResponderEliminaryes because my sister is funy and i think she wuold like to my friends.
yes I create a profile for my children on facebook because is a good form to keep photos.
I agree Javi! I also think is a good idea to keep photos on FB or somewhere else on internet =)
EliminarHello, I use facebook sometimes but i think that meeting good that load photos the babies or brothers ,but not the profile, internet is public and dangerous.
ResponderEliminarI will load photos of my little brothers but only that see my friends.
Yes Sarai. There is a privacy characteristic that you can only allow your friends to see your photos. Good idea!
EliminarHello, well my opinion on this subject is that all are free to publish any type of photos on social networks ,but it is dangerous.
ResponderEliminarI, if published photos of my children, because it is a joy that I share with my friends.
Fernanda Gonzalez
I think I posted pictures of a baby or a child There is nothing wrong but facebook is steel different one a baby or child who estoi fear exposing to the world and other people who use Facebook as it provides details of the person in this If the baby. And I posted pictures of my nephew and brothers but give no information on them. But if one day I get to have children I will not steel facebook profile as I fear that I expose the other users.
ResponderEliminarHello, my view is that it is neither good nor bad, because it is not in any way harming the baby or child, but I do not think this practice should be encouraged but serve to view photos of some baby of the family, etc. Personally, my family, do not do that, I think there are different ways to display photos of a baby, but I am neither for nor against it.
ResponderEliminarI agree about facebook is dangerous because is a public website and anyone can see the profile. That's why that i will not up load pictures of mi kids.
ResponderEliminarhello ! I have neither brother nor sister but I think that it does not have anything of villain that they do a facebook with photos of them alone that there are some risks but because of it now they can be blocked , I would put photos of them but in my facebook I would not create one for them. bye ;)
ResponderEliminarI think posting pictures of children on social networking is not a good idea, because in sites such as Facebook and other more, it has access to create a fake profile and how many of us know there are people and people in this world ... I mean there are bad people either called "psychopaths" who are dedicated and know very well the theme of deception. For me it's not safe publish this kind of thing, especially if there are children.
ResponderEliminarThis post is closed.
ResponderEliminarI mean if I'm a baby does not creare facebook knowing that one knows not take apart many people is frowned upon and rolls that should not be passed and I think for babies, facebook create them one is a nonsense
ResponderEliminarpost pictures of my brother or sister do not see evil, if I can put in private so that only my friends see it then no problem. But the people who make them profiles for their babies ... and that's stupid
ResponderEliminar